So this is our let's try and fit in all the stuff we meant to do this year but haven't had time to do weekend. That means that I don't get much sleep. Yesterday evening I had to serve for the President's Club Dinner. That means that I got to dress in a tux, minus the jacket, and serve dinner to all of the people who give money to my school. I got done with that at 9:00. Esther came over to watch Ocean's Eleven while the rest of my floor went to the blacklight dance on the other end of campus. The movie got done early so we got to the dance at 11:15. I spent some time trying to teach John how to tango and swing, a futile effort to say the least. The dance wrapped up at 1:30, so we headed to Perkin's and stayed there until 2:45. Someone needed something from Walmart and, as it's open 24 hours, we spent and hour there. I finally got in at 4:00.
Today I had packing to do, and then my dorm's picnic. Since we hadn't gotten all of the dancing out of our systems last night we cleared a space in my building's cafeteria, set up a couple of laptops and had a much smaller dance, only about 6-9 of us at any given time.
Tomorrow I have mass with the nuns in the morning, brunch with my friends, my RA's last program and we're having a bonfire to burn my roommate's loftbed, the only fate it deserves as it's a deathtrap, and the subsequent water fight.
Five days left!
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment