And by "it" I mean NacMan. The basic premise is that there is NacMan, a seminarian at the NAC. Your job is to help him find his way around Rome while being chased by I don't know what, all the while drinking espresso and picking up vestments and other liturgical goods. I've got the blank screen and NacMan himself done and now all I need is some replacements for the ghosts. So I'm taking suggestions for this. If you have ideas for something to replace Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde let me know. For now I'm just going to be making screenshots of it as I don't know how to code yet. And no, I cannot fit Fr. McBrien into that size screen and still make it look like him, not even just his head.
**update: I've got one ghost transformed into a liturgical dancer.**
Glass raised to Emily, Holly, and Jenny for all their help with this.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment