Since midterms here are coming to a close I figured I could share with you the wealth of things I've learned so far this semester.
1. Democritus and the Atomists isn't the name of a rock band -- but it should be.
2. You can actually make decent tasting lactose-free alfredo sauce.
3. The North cafeteria ladies love us more than the South cafeteria ladies do.
4. If you don't have a roommate to make you clean your room, it just doesn't happen.
5. Anyone who would letter space lowercase type would steal sheep.
6. I can read a Michael Crichton book in four hours flat.
7. Constantine makes a good teaching tool -- really it does!
8. I apparently dress like a nerd. (Yeah big suprise there).
9. Our lungs have a surface area equivalent to a tennis court.
10. Pickled okra should not be considered food.
11. HONClBrIF.
12. Tara thinks that I'm the most normal person she's met here -- she obviously doesn't see enough of me.
13. Macs are better than PCs.
14. VO2 max is the maximal amount of energy the body can utilize while exercising. It's measured in mL/kg/min.
15. Facebook is highly addictive.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment