Yeah. So one of my freshmen hit a deer the other night on her way back to campus. She was of course going 55 mph when she hit it and it took her a couple hundred yards to realize that she'd hit something(older car, no airbags and such). Being as I'm apparently the only person around here who knows anything about cars(thanks Dad!), I get first shot at working on it.
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Just a Little Weekend Project
Yeah. So one of my freshmen hit a deer the other night on her way back to campus. She was of course going 55 mph when she hit it and it took her a couple hundred yards to realize that she'd hit something(older car, no airbags and such). Being as I'm apparently the only person around here who knows anything about cars(thanks Dad!), I get first shot at working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment