Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Outside My Window... the over-lit common area between the dorms
I am thinking... that I have a lot of writing to do
I am thankful for... a fiance that works ton of overtime and chooses to use it to buy a house for us.
From the kitchen... instant cocoa and cheetos
I am wearing... flannel pjs
I am creating... a draft of my literature review
I am going... to bed soon
I am reading... journal articles for my thesis
I am hoping... to get to spend more than just Thanksgiving Day at home this weekend
I am hearing... Never Mind the Buzzcocks playing on YouTube
Around the dorm... My roommate is studying for anatomy and my desk is in need of a good cleaning
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Two more days of classes, homework, and finally some real, non-cafeteria food!

0 comments: