I visited my advisor this morning and set up my schedule for spring courses. I'll have seven of them this semster, but it's still only 16 credits. Personal and Community Health every day except for Friday at 8 am; Prevention and Care of Injuries on Tuesday and Thursday at 9; Medical Terminology on Tuesday and Thursday at 10; lunch break at 11 all week; Anatomy and Physiology II on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at noon; the lab for that at 2 on Thursday; Leadership class at 1 on Thursday; and Elementary Statistics at 1 every other day of the week. With work study on top of it all. But Personal and Community Health doesn't start until sometime in February. Also, I don't have class until noon on Friday. It's going to be 3 credits less than I'm taking this semester so how hard can it be?
Friday, November 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment