Friday, February 04, 2005

Another Thrilling Weekend Ahead

In light of a good portion of the girls on my floor being gone this weekend I have made some plans. Specifically, check out five books from the library and attempt to read them all in one weekend. Not that I won't be doing other stuff this weekend, I have a take home statistics test to do and tomorrow those of us that are remaining here are going to spend a few hours painting for Habitat for Humanity. But just in case we don't come up with anything else to do, I have my books. For the most part they should be fairly easy reading, I got The Summons and The Firm by John Grisham, The Talisman by Sir Walter Scott, Father Elijah, and Purgatorio. Father Elijah is probably the only one I won't finish this weekend, but that's alright since I get the books for over a month. I was going to get Heart of Darkness but I couldn't remember who it was written by, that and our library uses the Library of Congress coding system which makes it pretty much impossible to just walk into a section and find what I'm looking for. I should be able to finish off Doctor Faustus, which is left over from last weekend, and one of the John Grisham books tonight. So I sally forth into another North Dakota weekend!

0 comments: