Wednesday, March 09, 2005

THIS SPLENDID 303 BRASS IS…….

Inert
Impotent
Does not go bang
It is ex-ammunition
Deader than Elvis Presley
Deader than my grandmother
And is deader than Monty Python's parrot.
It is dead because I shot it!


Please note: ERT is not a town in Australia. When I say it is “INERT” I am not saying that it is in a town called “ERT”. This has caused much confusion for some
in the past. It can however, when reloaded, be LIVE and IN ERT at the same time if the name of your 303 rifle happens to be “ERT” & your good to go.



A truely funny(and lengthy) description of some 303 brass on ebay. It would be nice and simple but ebay kept shutting the auction down to make the guy clarify about this brass even more. Be sure to read his final disclaimer.

0 comments: