Friday, March 11, 2011
7 Takes That Are Quick
1. I've finally figured out the best way to quilt on my sewing machine. As it turns out it works best to just use the regular foot and not the special quilting foot.
2. A Series of Unfortunate Events is my new favorite series of audio books to listen to while knitting. I've already read them before, but what takes the audio books to a whole new level is the narration provided by Tim Curry, he is just the perfect voice for the series!
3. It's finally warm enough around here that the sidewalks have all melted back and are safe enough to traverse in the tow of an ill mannered dog, the fresh air is good for the both of us.
4. And speaking of the warm weather, as soon as it's less muddy around here we should be able to start back in on the work on the outside of the house. Even before the snow's gone we should be able to get the windows and doors set into the dining room.
5. Still knit, knit, knitting on the lace wrap, it's slow going but the pattern is certainly easy enough. Plus the yarn is wonderful to work with and if this one turns out, scarves for everyone next Christmas!
6. It's a wonderfully rainy day around here, just right for lots of coffee and knitting.
7. I should probably start thinking about what to make for dinner tonight, I'm pretty sure it's going to be cheese enchiladas but the tilapia I bought yesterday is calling to me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment