Helvetica basking in the lone sunny spot on the living room floor
It never ceases to amaze me how much more productive I am when I wake up to a bright day. I'm pretty sure I did next to nothing of great use yesterday, not that reading and writing letters isn't a good use of a day, I just don't count it as a particularly productive one.
Today, however, I've painted half the bathroom, made ricotta cheese, turned it into lasagna, done some laundry, and spent a quantifiable amount of time playing with the dog. Once the husband is home there's much more to be accomplished. A visit to the library(having a scheduled library date on Tuesday evening makes it so much easier to avoid fines!), possibly buying a second color of paint for the bathroom since we'll be out and about, the shower window to frost(finally I can get rid of the plastic bag taped over it), and recaulking around the shower(I don't actually need him for this, it's just that I want to do it as late as possible so that the shower is as dry as possible).
The current spurt of work in the bathroom is because we can't continue work on the outside of the house just yet, also I can't do much work on the upstairs because it's only about 40 degrees up there right now and I don't want to risk issues with the paint. Plus the bathroom is the only room downstairs that needs any real work right now, and it's small enough that projects are accomplished quickly.
Anyway, I've spent enough time writing this, I have lots to do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment